How to apply polygel with capsule?
Applying Polygel using capsules is the easiest way. Especially for beginners because you won’t have to carve your nails. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to apply polygel with capsule. Keep reading!
To do this, follow these steps:
- Start by pushing back your cuticles and filing your nails with a nail file or an electric nail drill.
- Clean your nails with alcohol or acetone then apply a dehydrator and a primer.
- Apply a gel base coat and let it harden for 60 seconds.
- Use a capsule slightly thicker than your nail and the same size as it.
- Apply a dab of Polygel in the middle of the capsule and wet your brush with a slip solution.
- Use the brush to spread the Polygel over the entire surface.
- Put the capsule on your nail and catalyze with an LED/UV lamp for 60 seconds.
- Remove the capsules and clean your nails with alcohol to remove the sticky layer.
- File your nails as desired then apply a gel top coat and cure it for 60 seconds with an LED/UV lamp.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails!
Read also: Types of nail drill bits