How to prevent foot fungus?
In the event of severe mycosis, treatment with local antifungal products or medication is often unavoidable. For this reason, it is better to take certain measures to prevent a yeast infection. Today, your nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to prevent foot fungus! Let’s go around!
Here are some tips for preventing foot fungus :
– Wash your feet without soap, as this disrupts the bacterial balance of the skin.
– After a shower, a bath or a swimming session, dry your feet well and don’t forget the space between the toes.
– Wear shoes with enough room to let air circulate and keep your feet cool.
– Don’t walk barefoot in wet areas, but wear flip flops or plastic shoes.
– Trim your toenails regularly.
– If your feet sweat a lot, you are more likely to suffer from fungus.
OK! You have know how to prevent foot fungus! In addition, you also need a gentle manicure and pedicure set to take care of your foot on a daily basis.
Read also: What Is Foot Fungus?